IHMP SPORTS-INJURIES First-Aid
ITDA / IHMP Are Specialists in Diving Injuries and accidents but the principle of first aid can be applied to most accidents and injuries in many situations and circumstances. Therefore we have created a First-Aid Programs for Sports People, Trainers, Coaches, Teachers, Instructors etc.
IHMP Sports Injuries First Aid
We at IHMP/ITDA have produced a unique course program aimed solely at "Sports Injuries" with specific modules that can be applied to types of common injuries in particular sports.
IHMP First Aid Training for Sports Injuries and Primary care
- Football - Rugby - Tennis - Squash - Badminton - Volley ball - Darts etc.
- Martial Arts: Karate - Judo - Kendo - Jujitsu - Aikido - Boxing - etc.
- Climbing - Fell Walking - Rambling - Climbing - Kyaking - Remote First-Aid etc.
- Fencing / Foil / Sabre / Rapier etc.
- Horse Riding etc.
What is included in the Sports First-Aid Program?
- Risk Assessment and CPR / BLS (Basic Life Support)
- Set up risks and Hazards
- First Aid Kit Management / Stock Control
- Primary Assessment & Secondary Assessment
- Primary Care and Airway Management
- Recording and Monitoring Vital Signs
- Accident and Injury Reporting / Keeping Records
- Emergency Services Contact and Handover
- Minor Injuries and Accidents
- Major Injuries and serious accidents
- Choking and Blocked Airway
- Bleeding and Blood Loss
- Bones, breaks and Fractures
- Electric Shock
- Cardiac Arrest / Heart Problems
- Poisoning / Drug Abuse
- Fits and Seizures / Epilepsy
- Heat Stroke / Over Heating
- Hyperthermia / Cold Tissue Damage
Additional Sports training Modules
- Importance of Warm up and muscle preparation
- Impact Injuries (Hitting, Ball Contact etc.)
- Head and Neck Injuries / Impact Injuries (Rugby, Judo, Jujitsu)
- Cuts and Bruises / Soft Tissue Damage
- Sports Safety
- Oxygen First-Aid
- AED/DEA First-Aid
Who should take this Training?
Anyone who is involved in any sporting activity at any level, coaches, instructors, trainers or family, or friends who watch or attend sporting events... Everyone can benefit from knowing CPR and Basic First Aid...
Who can Train, Teach and Certify?
IHMP Sports Injury Instructor
Anyone who trains, teaches, Instructs, supervises or coaches a sport... Plus family members and anyone associated with a Sports Environment... I.e. Leisure Centre and Sports Centre staff...
This is our most open instructor level and maybe certified by any IHMP / ITDA Sports Injury Instructor Trainer (IHMP Instructors with 1+Years experience and a minimum of 50 IHMP First Aid Certifications may apply to be upgraded to "Sports Injuries Instructor Trainer"...
Sports Instructors and coaches with existing First Aid Certification may complete an "IHMP Instructor Trainer 2 Day Program.
ITDA and IHMP, training scuba diving, advanced and technical, training professional divers, from diver to instructor, plus IHMP first-aid and IHMP instructor, plus, our unique divepro opportunity.
Offices itda eu hq
Lgar Pago, Los Caserones #69
Malaga. Spain. EU
ITDA Group International Inc. Ltd.
CEO Contact Steve
COO Contact Gina
Office Locations ...
ITDA and IHMP, training
scuba diving, advanced and technical, training
professional divers, from diver to instructor,
plus IHMP first-aid and IHMP instructor, plus,
our unique divepro opportunity.