First-Aid For Diving Accidents
We offer a wide range of Hyperbaric Training, from non medical, experience and awareness programs to Medical Certifications and CME's.
About IHMP Hyperbaric Programs
Hyperbaric Treatments are required for the majority of diving injuries involving "Decompression, Mixed-Stops and Uncontrolled Ascents / Blow-ups (Rapid ascent with or without breath-holding).
Also many hospital are now offering Hyperbaric medical treatments for many common injuries including: Diabetic Wounds, Non-Healing Injuries and lung / chest injuries, smoke inhalation etc. etc. As Oxygen under pressure promotes healing and damage tissue rapid repair.
These treatments are reffered to as HBO or Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments and are normally carried out in Medical Facilities.
ITDA/IHMP Hyperbaric Training
Introduction to Hyperbaric Medicine and Chamber Operations
- 1/2 Day to full day programs covering:
- Use and application of Hyperbaric Chambers
- HBO Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatments
- How Oxygen benefits healing
- Diving Accidents and Primary care
- Assessment of CNS Problems / Early Activation of EMS
- Diving Accident Requiring a Chamber or just a trip to hospital?
- Practical Application of Recompression and Chamber DRY Dive.
A limited certification is included as an "Experience Only" program. This is NOT a hyperbaric qualification.
We also offer training for both non-medical and medically certified persons, to operate hyperbaric chambers; for Operations, Tender, Supervisor, and DMT (For Diving Tables/Treatments and HBO)... See our Dive Medic Page link here!
A training manual and short quiz is available at this level to be "Certified"...
ITDA/IHMP Chamber Operations Course
We offer a full course certification program for Divers, Professionals, Medics / Nursing Staff and Doctors: in Hyperbaric Chamber Operations, which is an IHMP/ITDA and AREMT Certification Program. Offering International recogition and acceptance.
- Introduction to Hyperbaric Medicine
- Patient Assessment (Neurological Exam) and continuing Care Programs
- Primary and Secondary Care (Medical and Non-Medical)
- Diving Physics and Decompression Theory
- Diving Physiology
- Types of Hyperbaric Chambers (Single-Lock and Multi-Lock / DDRC / Ship or Site Based and Hospital Based Systems)
- Chamber Safety, Procedures and Risks of Equipment Failure and Fire
- Drugs and Medicine deployment / administration under pressure
- Delivering Oxygen under pressure and BIBB Systems
- Treatment Types and Hyperbaric Tables (US Navy and Others)
- Problematic and repeat treatments
- Medical and Diving Industry Opportunities for Employment for: Tenders, Medics and Divers.
- Summary and program exam / quiz
Purchase the training materials as "Instant Download .PDF" manual...
Course is normally 40 contact hours (5-6 Days) for the basic Chamber Program and 10 days (70+ Hours) for Medical Training...
We have a number of trainers around the World. UK - Spain - Malaysia and Singapore. All of whom are happy to travel to train and certify in many parts of the World. please contact us for details: email@example.com
Where to obtain IHMP Hyperbaric Training and Certifications?
Hiperbaricas Canarias - Las Plamas Gran Canaria
C/ Mr. Pavillard, Nº 1
35008 – Las Palmas de GC
Telf.: 828 913 943
Page is in development and more information is available from firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an urgent inquiry...
Please bookmark page and we will get back to you, as soon as possible....
ITDA and IHMP, training scuba diving, advanced and technical, training professional divers, from diver to instructor, plus IHMP first-aid and IHMP instructor, plus, our unique divepro opportunity.
Our Office Locations
ITDA EU HQ - Los Caserones #69,
Mail us Directly
Mon - Thursday, 9:30-7:00pm
Friday - Saturday, 10am to 1pm.
Sundays and Holidays - Closed
ITDA Group International Inc. Ltd.
CEO Contact Steve
COO Contact Gina
Office Locations 2...
C/O Atrix Business Services. ITDA Group International Inc. Ltd. 2003, 20/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City. 33 Canton Road, TsimShaTsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (SAR China).
ITDA and IHMP, training
scuba diving, advanced and technical, training
professional divers, from diver to instructor,
plus IHMP first-aid and IHMP instructor, plus,
our unique divepro opportunity.